Oct 6, 2007

World Cup 2003 Finals

India atlast touched the sky,feeling comfortable after reaching finals.I dont know what Indians have done the previous night before the start of the WC Finals.But Australians bowlers have a sleepless night in thinking how to make Sachin Tendulkar out.
My statement:They were in a very comfortable position but the problem is to take the early wickets to keep the Indian team in pressure.
Well just forget it.
The duty of the opening bowler is to keep batsmans tight,build pressure,decreasing the confidence until the fielding restrictions are over.This makes a comfortable moves in building tricky bowling to pick up the wickets and also restricting the score around 290's ofcourse the pitch is a very good batting pitch.
ZAHEER KHAN "I hate him" is one of an idiot in my life who breaked millions of heart.Has given "I dont want to mention the number" 5 runs in 0 balls given the world's aggressive batsman the confidence of 200% making them the score of above 359 for 2 wickets..!!!!

No comments:

How is My Blog?